Participating in research is 100% voluntary.
The benefits of participating in research are many: you may receive payment for your participation, you may receive potential treatment for a disease or condition, your participation will help future patients.
At Tranquil Clinical Research, our primary job is to ensure the rights, wellbeing, and safety of our patients during their participation in our clinical trials.
Every clinical trial we conduct is approved by an Institutional Review Board or IRB.
If you are interested in potentially participating in one of our currently enrolling clinical trials please complete the following information.
We are currently enrolling and plan to enroll in the following studies:
- Healthy Volunteers
- COVID-19 (Vaccinated and Unvaccinated)
- Pediatric Flu
- Infant Formula
- Pediatric Migraine
- Kidney Diseases
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Oncology Multiple Solid Tumor Studies
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection
- Sickle Cell
- Crohn’s Disease
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
- IgA nephropathy
- E-Cigarette Biomarker Study
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Bladder
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH)
Or you may call our research hotline at 713-907-6054 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org